This is A plane but not the one we went in.
WE are happy to go.
game in it! but I did not play it .
This is the house we stayed in.
This is me in the house.it smelled but I got use to it.
This is our car .
A palm tree!!!!!!!!!!!!
A rusty truck.
This is our plane in the dark
Now we have arived and this is the place ware we got our car. and this is A videogame in it! but I did not play it .
This is the house we stayed in.
This is me in the house.it smelled but I got use to it.
This is our car .
A palm tree!!!!!!!!!!!!
A rusty truck.
This birds is funny.
Day 2or3 in A kayak.
Me in A kayak.
My mom is being weird, I don't now what she is doing.
This is the water we were on.
We went swimming with the manatees.
Manatees!!!!!
My mom.
Are tour guide.
The pirate ship cruise. This is the pirate ship. Seagulls!!!
Funny birds.
A seagull eating off my head.
We went to Clear Water Marine to see Winter!!!!!
Winter.
Sawyer's room (the Actor)
My mom.
Are tour guide.
The pirate ship cruise. This is the pirate ship. Seagulls!!!
Funny birds.
Awwww love it!!!!! You look so much younger, Banner! I guess it was two years ago. :) love you!
ReplyDelete