These are all my legos!
My new trick bike
This is my bike wheel.
This is my bike handles!
This is my cool design.
This is my seat.
These are my cop Legos.
This is my TMNT covers
This is Leo and all of his weapons.
This is a lego set.
This is my dresser.
This is my drawers.
This is Sarah in my room.
This is me on my bike!!!!
This is my TMNT poster.
I'm going to love this Blog!!! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteok, I'm planning to add more tomorrow.
DeleteI love it, Tanner!! Laina's still upstairs playing but I will show her soon!! She was so excited to have you make a blog. When I told her she said, "I wanna see it!!"
ReplyDeleteThank you. Let me know what Laina says.
DeleteAMAZING blog post, TannerBananner!!! :D :D :D I LOVE your room - and your pictures are just perfect! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou never seen it before?
DeleteYOUR NEWEST BLOG WITH THE SEAHAWKS AND YOUR TRIP WAS SO FUN! It was well worth the wait!!
ReplyDeleteSorry it took so long. :)
Delete